As in, Type A +.
You guys. I have issues. The stupidest little things drive me crazy all day long, and I think most people don’t even sweat them.
Here we go (and I could have kept going. Like, forever. And ever. I told you…I have issues):
- My phone notifications. I hate them. I want to hurt them. I cannot handle the little number 1 that tells me I have an unread text or email. I cannot stand the little number 3 that tells me 3 apps need to be updated. Why? Oh, because I JUST NEED THEM TO BE OFF THERE, OK? I just do. I can’t ignore them. I know what you’re thinking, but I can’t. Can. Not.
- My kitchen counter. Keep your shit off of it. All the way off. Not even temporarily on. As I write this, I am so surprised my husband stays married to me. But, stuff on the kitchen counter makes me LOSE MY MIND.
- The coat closet. It takes exactly one second for the coats and shoes to look like someone went in and cased the place. One second. I can never find shoes, coats, hats, mittens, but I can totally find the random scarf someone’s aunt knitted for us 10 years ago that I don’t even know why I have.
- My daughter’s crafts, specifically perler beads, aqua beads, or anything that rolls. Those offers roll EVERYWHERE. I find them under the couch, under the rug, behind the toilet, in my bed, in my clothes. I swear. OMG.
- E-mail chains. I just want the one that I need. I deleted all those other ones and then they keep coming back. So, like a psycho, I sit and individually re-delete the ones I don’t want anymore.
- These don’t really fit in with the theme, but I also hate morning radio, pregnancy test commercials on Hulu, and people who say, “You must have a LOT of time on your hands” in a super condescending way.
What do you hate? Does any of these bother my non-type-A friends?