- My 4-year-old baby got his tonsils out today. I spent the whole morning weepy, worried about him. The second he opened his eyes, he said, “Mama? Where’s my wheelchair? They said I’d get to wheel it myself, mama!”
- I have read 3 books in the last 3 days, and somehow or other, they are all about murder. You guys. That’s not smart! My dreams? Dude. I can’t even. Last night I couldn’t sleep because of the tonsil surgery and so I was having extra-extra whacked out dreams. In one, I was walking through a swamp, and suddenly I noticed that Vicki from Real Housewives of Orange County was there (I am SO sorry if you do not know who she is-you should probably google her) and I was on my way to tell her I was glad she broke up with Brooks and then I realized she was trying to kill me. Yep.
- Have you ever noticed that sometimes people really make themselves at home when they really shouldn’t? This morning, I was sitting in the waiting room, with my mom, reading, when I watched this lady come in like a tornado. She had like 4 bags, her purse, a small pizza in a box, and a Big Gulp. Oh, did I mention this was outpatient surgery? Anyway, she TOOK HER SHOES off, put her feet up on the love seat, opened her pizza box, took out a magazine, and then put her phone on SPEAKER and called a lady I have endearingly named the “Second Most Annoying Person on the Planet.” She was SO LOUD and I had to look at the bottom of her feet and I just wanted to know if she really had someone in the outpatient surgery or if this is just where she comes to hang out.
- You should go watch the docu-series called “The Keepers” on Netflix
- After all these years, I still wish I were Kristi from The Baby-Sitter’s Club. I would have SO rocked that presidency. And I may have kicked Mary-Anne out, because, let’s face it, she liked boys more than she loved the BSC.
Give me your five! What’s up with you?